PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: VALOR V02 RIMS & OBOR LYNX TYRES
This week we preview the Valor V02 rims and the Obor Lynx 8 Ply tyres from the guys at Aussie Powersports.
We picked up a set of these Valor V02 rims and the Obor Lynx 8 Ply tyres to put on the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 we use on the farm. Not only will the bigger rims and tyres give the Ranger more ground clearance but we’re hoping the tyres will give us a little more grip in the slop.
Before we get to testing them, let’s have a look at what they are.
Valor Offroad V02
The Valor V02 rims with Dual Drill for twice the fitment options for your UTV. The V02 is available in a semi-gloss satin black finish. The stock cap is also in matching satin black. The V02 is engineered with a dual-drill bolt pattern with inner ring in matching satin black paint finish and gloss black installation hardware. Valor take a lot of pride in designing products and finishes that will last you a lifetime of enjoyment. All Valor Offroad products undergo a barrage of brutal safety and quality assurance tests so that no matter where you ride, or whatever mother nature throws your way, we’ve got you covered.
- The V02 is manufactured using only A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment for one super strong wheel.
- Super clean ten spoke design with debossed VALOR logo.
- Offroad inspired and reinforced inner lip.
- Engineered to exceed SAE 2530 safety specifications.
- Bolt-on shorty center cap with embossed white logo.
- $359.95 each.
Obor Lynx 8 Ply tyres
An excellent All-terrain UTV Tyre, that increases the rider’s traction in mud, rock, loose dirt and hard pack. With an 8ply radial construction. Unique sidewall design with stepped tread block design provides the rider with a longer lasting tread life.
- Light Truck inspired in terms of appearance and engineering.
- Aggressive tread blocks to grab and hold onto any type of terrain.
- The specialized rubber compound provides better steering response and control.
- 8Ply Radial Construction.
- Unique sidewall design and tread pattern gives this Tyre an exceptional appearance.
- Available sizing ranging from 28” – 32”.
- Outstanding tread wear to last on any hard-packed trail.
- $339.95 each