Last updated: 01/06/2021
Australasian SXS operates australasiansxs.com.au This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that …
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUSTRALASIAN SXS POLARIS AUSTRALIA RZR 200 NEWSLETTER SIGNUP COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental or legal guardian consent to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter, A LEES & M.P LEES, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 09.00 (A.E.S.T.), 14 March, 2022 and closes at 17.00 (A.E.S.T.) on 13 July (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, you must subscribe to the Australasian SXS E-Newsletter (Australasiansxs.com.au) during the Promotional Period when it features the ‘Polaris RZR 200’ promotion.
- Entrants must retain their Australasian E-Newsletter subscription during the Promotional Period. Failure to produce the proof of subscription when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever. Original copies of entries will not be returned to the entrant after the draw has been completed. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, incorrect or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place on 21 July, 2022 at A LEES & M.P LEES, 135 Rickard Rd, North Narrabeen, NSW, 2101. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners will be notified within (14) business day of the draw on 21 July, 2022.
- The first one (1) valid entry drawn (from all valid entries received) will win one (1) Polaris RZR 200 valued at $9,215
- Total prize pool is valued at up to AU$9,215.
- In the event that a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to that winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of that winner. It is the responsibility of a winner’s parent/legal guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18 years) to prove their parental status/legal guardianship at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a winner’s parent and/or legal guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the prize (including but not limited to any administrative fees incurred by the Promoter). Where relevant, the Promoter is only responsible for ensuring that a prize is awarded to a person who is either a parent or legal guardian of a winner. The Promoter is not responsible for determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw may be held at 10:00am (AEST) on 21 July, 2022 at A LEES & M.P LEES, 135 Rickard Rd, North Narrabeen, NSW, 2101, in order to distribute the prize, if unclaimed, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.The winners, if any, will be notified within one (1) business day of the draw.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. The prizes must be taken as offered. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize is the responsibility of the winners.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing/submission; no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take a prize, then that prize will be forfeited by that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- In the event that any prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, in its discretion, with an alternative prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments.
- The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
- The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of the prize.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners closest Polaris dealer within Australia, as dictated by the winner. Once the prize has been delivered, it is the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize withing an agreed upon time. If the prize is not picked up within that agreed upon time, it will be returned to Polaris Australia and a new winner will be picked.
- If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize values to those stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is A LEES & M.P LEES, 73 559 379 392 135 Rickard Rd, North Narrabeen, NSW, 2101.