WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN AORVA
If you're thinking about joining the Australian Off Road Vehicle Association (AORVA), here's why you should join AORVA.
AORVA AIMS TO IMPROVE AUSTRALIAN LEGISLATION
- To grow AORVA membership so that the organisation can approach governments recognised as the ATV and SSV users’ official representative.
- To achieve a nationally consistent ORV registration model.
- To negotiate land use agreements for ORV recreation.
INCREASE SAFETY AWARENESS
- To foster and promote more structured and better-managed recreational ORV use.
- To develop and promote ORV safety and training.
- To bolster recreational ORV safety awareness and training.
FOSTER OUR COMMUNITY
- To improve accessibility and promote existing legal riding/driving locations to members.
- To connect ORV users, clubs, tourism operators, distributors, dealerships, aftermarket and service industry representatives, and to represent our common goals to all levels of government.
- To foster growth and strengthen member and client numbers in existing ORV clubs, events, holiday and tourism operations.
- The group’s vision is to have an impressive network of off-road trails and recreational areas where responsible ORV users can discover the great outdoors.
- To promote safe and responsible ORV use and unify product users to collaborate with local and state agencies to gain fair access for ORV recreation.
WHAT’S AN ORV?
- The term Off-Road Vehicles covers all machines primarily designed for off-road use in the categories of ATV (quads), SSV (UTV, SxS, buggies and even ATC (trikes), six-wheelers and more.
AORVA NEEDS YOU!
- AORVA is a free-to-join, not-for-profit association that needs your support to help achieve greater riding access throughout Australasia. Joining AORVA takes two minutes and is like signing a petition that helps them lobby state, territory and federal governments for fair and reasonable ORV access to public land. When you have joined, you will also get higher level member benefits and website access.
AORVA MEMBER BENEFITS
- Joining the association gives individuals, groups and riding clubs the ability to contribute to a more positive future for recreational ORV use. AORVA’s aims and objectives are based on what ORV operators want. Every member’s voice contributes to AORVA’s direction and increases its lobbying strengthIf you are any sort of outdoor recreation lover, jump on and join AORVA. We would all love to see more public land opened up for motorised recreation, and working together and supporting each other makes sense.