ALL-NEW 2023 HUSQVARNA MX RANGE REVEALED
The 2023 Husqvarna motocross and cross country ranges have been revealed with similar changes to the 2023 KTMs.
The entire Husqvarna motocross and cross country ranges have received a hoist of technical advancements across the five-motorcycle-strong gang including new engines, suspension, frames, swingarms, and bodywork.
The all-new, technologically advanced cross-country TX and FX models, will share the innovative platforms found on the 2023 motocross range. But they will have off-road features such as large capacity fuel tanks, cross-country specific settings in the WP XACT suspension, convenient, newly designed side stands and a 21/18-inch D.I.D DirtStar wheel set fitted with Dunlop MX33 fronts and AT81 rears.
- New bodywork with specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle
- New hydro-formed chromium-molybdenum frames significantly improve anti-squat behaviour
- New topology-optimised die-cast aluminium swingarm provides optimal rigidity and low weight
- New throttle body fuel injection on 2-stroke engines ensures class-leading power and rideability
- New FC/FX 250 and FC/FX 350 DOHC engines deliver class-leading torque and peak power
- New Quickshift sensor ensures seamless upshifting on all 4-stroke models
- New electric start on both 2-stroke models
- New aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability
- New WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- New WP XACT rear shock design with CFD-optimised main piston and tool-free adjusters
- New multifunctional Map Select Switch also activates the Quickshifter, Traction, and Launch Control
- High-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebars
- Electric start powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
The 2023 motocross and cross-country 4-stroke range will be available from August 2022 onward at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers in Australia and New Zealand. Availability of the 2023 TC and TX 2-strokes will begin later in the year, from November 2022 onwards.